Archive for June, 2008
I’ve been tagged. And seriously, I don’t really get the essence of tagging or am I just really not that “updated” when it comes to the blogposts of my blogo-friends. I guess I’ve been tagged before, but… I guess I was blind about it. Hehe. But now, I SWEAR, I’ll try to see i’f i’m tagged or what. Lol. 😀
So, I’ve been tagged by my friend MAOEY.
You share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end, you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.
* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
1. I seriously think that I NEED ANGER MANAGEMENT.
2. There are two things that I am REALLY REALLY AFRAID OF. It’s cockroaches and rejection.
3. I tend to forget things easily, but I don’t forget faces THAT easily. So you see, sometimes, I tend to be like DORI of FINDING NEMO.
4. I’m currently happy of the things and blessing I’m having.
5. I’m a frustrated singer. I know I can sing, I just don’t have the guts to let it out.
6. I seriously think that I am complicated and that I am pretty much everything of each personality invented. I can be too good, too evil, too caring, too loving, too pretentious, and the list goes on.
7. I’m also a frustrated photographer. Really.
8. I’m REALLY REALLY REALLY talkative.
Our first orientation was yesterday and it was quite fun. We were briefed on what each offices do and the services they offer to us students. Though it was quite boring too because we had the orientation for a whole day but still thankful because of the 2 hr and 30 minute lunch break. We were bored because the presentations and intermission numbers weren’t that satisfying. But, maybe because I’m just used to the dancers of my school before, way back in highschool. Which were, much more better dancers than the ones in my new school. 🙂
Today, we had the second day of orientation and we had it in our respective classrooms. I was one of the first ones to be there but sadly, I forgot to bring crayons. So i went down again to go to the nearest bookstore. Problem is, the entrance gate can’t be used as an exit gate. The exit gate is at the side of the school, and is quite a long walk. A long walk going out, and also a long walk going in again of the campus. *papayat na ako dahil dyan. lol* The last activity we had was this tour thingy around the campus, and we were divided into 5 groups. I “think” that I was the leader of the group because I was the only one excited about it. Lol. So the task given to us was that, we were given a piece of paper with a lot of boxes. Each box contains a certain department, and a description of a person/staff that belongs to that department. I was assigned to let the doctor of the clinic sign the paper. But hey, what I did was not easy. The doctor required everyone who asks of her signature to sing or dance infront of her. I chose singing since I can really sing, but I can’t dance. I can dance a little tinikling though. Lol. So yeah, I still had fun because of that task. 🙂
Next, in the afternoon, we had a pageant. It was the search for Mr. & Ms. Freshmen, and the Search for a Star – Dancing Icon thing. It was so fun because of my gay batchmates who are so funny. They really danced as if nobody is really watching them. And, here’s a plus.. My batchmates who are gay are really good in doing somersaults and SPLITS! OOHH EMM GEE. *I can’t do splits, and I envy them. Lol*
And speaking of gay, I have a new friend, which happens to be my classmate, who is gay. Her His name is Erickson but because I love her him to bones, I baptized her him, and named her him… ERICKA. 😀
*There aren’t any photos because I really forgot to bring my camera with me. And I regret it a lot. 😦
Yep. Today’s my 17th birthday.
There are times na kuripot ako, but I was never kuripot when it comes to food. Kasi for me, food is everything and it is the root of my happiness. *Oink* And, I also love buying stuff like shoes or slippers, sometimes, di ko na masyado iniisip if a certain thing is expensive, basta I should have it, pero kadalasan naman, umiiral ang pagiging bargain hunter ko. So here are the two stuff that made me happy for this week. .
1. Nestle Pops
Shh. 2 weeks to go before my classes starts. Sa June 16 na and I can’t wait. Alam ko di magiging ordinary day yun since hindi naman magiging ordinary ang feeling ko. Unlike when I was still in highschool, the only exciting day was my first day in Highschool as a Freshman. At 2 weeks from now, I’ll be a Freshman again. College nga lang. Lahat naman siguro satin eh kinabahan nung first day nila sa college kasi siyempre totally different na. The teachers will be different, perhaps more “weird” classmates, and yeah, no permanent classmates. Unlike nung nasa gradeschool ako, di naman talaga ako ganun ka-excited tumapak sa highschool kasi hindi naman ganun ka-different.